Dr. Jennifer McComb is an AAMFT (American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists) Approved Supervisor and an AASECT Sex Therapy Supervisor in Training.
I provide individual and group supervision for AMFT therapists-in-training to meet their licensing requirements and for those working towards AASECT sex therapy certification. I have supervised therapists in training at Purdue University and The Family Institute at Northwestern University with consistently excellent evaluations.
As a supervisor, I strive to be supportive yet challenging as I learned that this was the key to success during my training.
As part of the supervision agreement, I will provide:
- clinical guidance and education regarding sex therapy and individual, couple and family therapy
- mentoring support
- recommendations for clinically relevant resources
- ensure adherence to the ethical guidelines of the profession
- live supervision or review of taped sessions
- review of documents prior to submission for licensure to confirm all requirements are met
If you are interested in supervision, please contact me and we can discuss your training goals. I will gladly meet with potential supervisees in advance of signing a supervision contract to discuss my supervision style in more detail and provide an opportunity for us to meet to assess fit.